1. Membership is only open to persons 18 years old or over. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
2. Only members recorded on the McWilliam’s membership database are eligible to receive entitlements associated with Friends of McWilliam’s.
3. Friends of McWilliam’s membership benefits are detailed at export.mcwilliams.com.au and available on request from McWilliam’s.
4. Friends of McWilliam’s membership will be activated once your application form is completed, submitted and accepted by McWilliam’s. All entitlements associated with Friends of McWilliam’s can be accessed once members have submitted their application forms and they have been accepted.
5. To cancel Friends of McWilliam’s, members must send written or email notification of desired cancellation to McWilliam’s. Membership will be cancelled once the member has been contacted by McWilliam’s and cancellation is confirmed. Only the authorized owner of the membership may cancel membership.
6. To receive member pricing on wine purchases, members must be signed into their account while shopping at the online cellar door, quote their email address for phone, fax or email orders or provide their membership details to McWilliam’s staff members at the time of purchase at the McWilliam’s cellar door.
7. Wine availability and pricing is subject to change without notice.
8. Members agree to notify McWilliam’s in writing if their nominated credit card details change or the card is lost or cancelled.
9. All wine orders will be sent to the address specified on your order form. Members are responsible for notifying McWilliam’s should their address details change from that specified on the order form. McWilliam’s is not responsible for additional postage fees should wine orders be sent to an old and or incorrectly provided address.